The truth is that there is dating advice based on being nice and not hurting feelings, then there’s are dark tactics that coaches wouldn’t teach even if they knew about it. That’s where this course comes into play.
This course was a FOUR YEAR COURSE in the making. It didn’t just take years of gathering information but the pain of having to let go of my ego and reverse engineer every one of my relationships to extrapolate what worked and didn’t.
What you used to rely on "luck" to find the right guy or to create that special relationship with a guy, now you can literally reverse engineer the process of falling in love and make it happen in a freaky efficient and predictable way.
It’s quite revolutionary and scary at the same time.
Remember when the atomic bomb came into existence (maybe not)? We were all like “oh shit that’s amazing” and then “oh fuck… what have we made?”
That’s how I feel about this course.
There are many dating coaches who teach to be the “best you can be” and their dating advice is usually pretty redundant and to be quite frank, quite weak. Why do I call it weak?
Well, because most of what coaches teach are tactics that are bound with self-imposed limitations. They’ve been conditioned to believe that in order to get your way, you must be the embodiment of virtue, but I am here to tell you that that’s not true.
In dating, leverage comes from having more options and if the dating advice you get is based on putting your all on one man and I believe that understanding other forms of attraction gives you more options.
Not options in terms of men, but options in terms of maneuverability. You are able to see further than any other person, and so you’re able to set traps in every corner so that no matter what happens, you end up winning.
Now, this isn’t about killing a dude, no, it’s about giving you the ability to harm or uplift. In the past, you didn’t have that ability, now you do. Do whatever you want with this power.
- Introduction to this Course FREE PREVIEW
- The Point of Failure
- Don't forget o review the course
- Introduction to the Pre-Honeymoon Period FREE PREVIEW
- How to get to know a guy the right way
- The indirect approach
- The direct approach
- How to create a powerful reputation
- How to build attraction using non verbal
- How to instill thoughts of commitment FREE PREVIEW
- How to use weakness to create a stronger bond
- Introduction to the Honeymoon Period FREE PREVIEW
- The Lonely Fantasy
- The Atomic Bomb of all Tactics: The Preemptive Breakup
- The Triangle of Love
- Using ords to control his imagination
- Introducing the Post Honeymoon Period
- The Bold Move
- The Power of Isolation
- Stop being nice
- Dealing with the inevitable
- Make him forget his ex FREE PREVIEW